GlobeTrotterTr@vel proposes to its members and potential adventure travellers many social media services. Members will discover exotic destinations through friendship creation and social interaction.
GlobeTrotterTr@vel is willing to build an important community of adventure travelers. As social media, we consider community as a great place to build friendships around the World, share experiences and ignites travels. GlobeTrotterTr@vel makes its members meet each other through its Blog, Forums, Groups, Videos and Photos share, Events and Exotic Destinations.
- Blog: Like others social media, GlobeTrotterTr@vel owns a blog, which is essentially composed of articles about travelling and destinations. News about our network can also be found in our blog. Its goal is to inform our members about countries they’re going to discover and have an appreciation.
- Forum: Forum is focused on general discussions about adventure travels and many issues. Members are invited to share news and opinions about these issues. Link
- Groups: Groups reflect members’ interests on adventure travels. Members are invited to subscribe to their favorite groups, following their interests. There are links toward forum for each group. Members have good possibilitities to discuss and share their travel experiences with other members. Groups are also an important tool for members to customize our social media to accomodate with their travelling interests.
- Photos: Share your adventure travels photos with your friends. We invite members to upload their best adventure travel photos and make their friens to be amazed with exotic destination they discovered. We consider photography as an excellent tool and testimonial to attract new adventure tourists toward exotic destinations. We’re going to organize photo contests each a year. Furthermore, we’re going to publish our members’ best photos monthly.
- Videos: Share your adventure travels videos with your friends. Like photos, videos can make our members discover other destinations and make them interested to go to these destinations.
- Events: Members will have the opportunity to see upcoming tours from our partners, go to their websites and book for travels.
- Exotic Destinations: Members can choose a destination they want, connect to our partners’ websites and book for travels.
- Cultural Exchange: Spiritual tourism, Culinary tourism, Cultural tourism, Urban exploration, Archaeoligical excursions
- Outdoor Activity: mountaineering, trekking, bungee jumping, mountain biking, cycling, canoeing, scuba diving, rafting, kayaking, zip-lining, paragliding, hiking, exploring, sandboarding, caving and rock climbing, Overlanding
- Nature Discovery: Jungle tourism, Ecotourism